Monday 10 October 2011

R as Red...


Today, I found that the fashion illustration I drawn many years ago. It made me think of Red color...



Many fashion elites believed that Red color will be back and hit SS2012 collections next year. I love this idea because Red color will make pavement more vivid and lively, just like in this picture


I spot this woman during fashion week SS2012 

...As Bill Blass said: "When in doubt, wear red"... since red is the cure of all sadness




And red color is the sign of the emergence of sweetest moments, just like this song


Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh

He must tell her that : "I never will forget the way you look tonight. The lady in red"...  this must be an unforgettable moment in her life...

Have a nice everybody

From TT with 

1 comment:

  1. tiens une autre red song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBs-n-ero-M

    ReplyDelete