Monday 3 October 2011

Paris Fashion week day 6: Street style picks


Today is a very busy day for me as I have invitations for 2 fashions shows (Stella McCartney and Vanessa Bruno), go here and there for street style photo shoots and drop by the university to do an Exam on Derivatives products evaluation >"< . I just want today to be a very exceptional day of my life, otherwise, I will die young 
I realize that I usually opt for sophisticated and OL (official lady) looks
Here are picks of the days 


 The women chose a bi-color plaid crayon skirt to match with a simple black t-shirt. The look is completed by an oversize necklace and Python clutch bag 

Japanese tomboy look is completed by a necklace made by gold zippers . So creative. She's from Lane Crawford, Hong Kong  

I should say that this lady has something which attracts me from the first sight. I don't figure out it. I love her style even though it is quite simple 

 I think that the top comes from Givenchy and the bottom from Dries Van Noten. THe look is completed by studded bracelets. Quite stylish. She also works for Lane Crawford. 

At Jardin de Tuileries, waiting for Chloe Fashion show




2 comments:

  1. i love this selection ^^
    ---
    http://howtostylefemme.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. your blog looks nice ^^ followed

    ReplyDelete