Sunday 25 September 2011

Cooking in style ♥ and relieve your mind ^^



I found this interesting video on the Internet. I’m pretty sure that it is called Molecular Cuisine which is currently a bomb-buster in many restaurants in Europe and also USA. I tried it once in Paris but, to be honest, I don’t really like the main dish because it tastes plain and bizarre -__- even though it looks really nice and stylish. In contrast, I believe that you must try desserts or jelly or something sweet made in Molecular Cuisine’s way, you will be probably convinced. I give it 10/10 for presentation and 8/10 for taste (I don’t love jelly that much).

 I tried recipes from this website:
And what I've done ^^

Tartare 

Fruit Salad with Jelly Sauce

There are a few restaurants in this new gastronomic style. We have 3 4 in Paris (Pierre Gagnaire: he is one of the first French Chefs who attempt with this Molecular Cuisine but the prices of his menu is too far too high ) and not over 40 around the world. People usually consider it the Gastronomy of Future... 


Molecular Cuisine's main ingredients are: Agar Agar, Sodium Alginate, Natural emulsifiers... (Shopping online for ingredients ). It makes sense to call it Cooking Science. I was totally impressed when I watch others make those fabulous plates 
Here come some pictures and videos from other Chefs. 


Bompas & Parr designs spectacular food experiences often working on an architectural scale with cutting edge technology.
Too bad, I would like to taste it so much ~__~ it looks so delicious and reminds me of my childhood. I loved Strawberry Jelly so much that I could eat a whole package in 1 day


No comments:

Post a Comment