Wednesday 28 September 2011

Paris Fashion week day 1 and 2 : Style revives the pavement

Receive Limi Feu's and Moon Young Hee's invitations just 1 day before J-Time uhmm, however, I was really excited because I thought that my applications were not good enough ^~^. F for Fortunate haha

Moon Young Hee's show invitation was simply simple just as her collection. To be honest, I was not impressed by her designs and it was less than what I expected from her show. Therefore, I'm not convinced. The materials is not innovative. Even though she tried to deal with geometric, voluminous and pleated designs, the collection lacks something, I don't know, may be the some colors and details. Here are my favs:

Fall for these pants

Fairly used color blocks

Pleats pleats. This reminds me of Issey Miyake

In contrast, Limi Feu's invitation is lovely as it is decorated by 2 bling bling stars... you will know how Limi uses them right next


Those lovely stars come from nippies- Bristols six, the partner of this fashion show. I have never heard about this brand but it is fairly a good way to marketing. Make up from Shiseido and Hair made by Hirofumi Kera. I really love the hairstyle which is quite simple and applicable for evening event paired with simple (or gorgeous cocktail dress ^^): Lightly curled Ponytail (bounces and swishes as the girl walks) along with high-volume French Half twists.


What did I wear for Limi Feu fashion show?

Boyfriend dress shirt 
Vintage Vest from Comme des Garcons
Louis Vuitton sneakers 
Proenza Schouler handbag from AW2010 


The opening and ending of this show send to attenders this message: Stand up all the Genius doctors of the world, Kids in Japan need your help for future... 100% touching as Japan has passed the most painful accident since atomic bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945... In one word: HUMANISM

Here are my favs from Limi Feu SS2012: (Credit: Style.com). I don't have my own pix since I need Photographer's pass to peep my camera.



Black and White leggings: I'm pretty sure that the idea comes from 101 dalmatiens


Love this vest 

I'm always Limi Feu big big big fan. I love her attitude and her design. She was a rebel girl and she confessed once that if she was a boy, she might risk her life in extremely dangerous motorbike races. She used drug and had to go to rehab many times for drug overdose and depression... However, she manages well her life and become a well known designer. Worth to be praised, right? 



Well. that's all for day 1 and 2. Tomorrow, I'll go watching Carven and Manish Arora since there is no class before 13h. God bless Tam Tam. I really want to go to Balenciaga show but have no invitation and the show is hold in private place... Poor





No comments:

Post a Comment